Built in 1969, Phillips Court is one of the longest held assets in the PBA portfolio, and has stood the test of time for small bay industrial users who want to be centrally located and near major interchanges. The unique pie shaped lot has 1,500 square foot bays that look onto Blackfoot Trail and two rows of larger 2,800 square foot bays that step down from Farrell Road to Forge Road. The stepped courtyard creates a great environment for tenants to connect and interact with their neighbours, and the development comes with frontage, including signage, facing Glenmore Trail and Blackfoot Trail.Download Property PDF
Phillips Court Property Details
- Address: 7056 Farrell Road SE
- Total Building Sq. Ft.: 60,661
- Parking: 64 stalls
- Ceiling Height: 14' to 16'
- Power: 100 amp
- Year Built: 1969
- Building Type: 4 Building Complex Industrial office/warehouse/retail
- Site Size: 4.64 acres
- Loading Dock: 8'x10'
- Loading Drive-in: 8'x10'
- Fire Prevention: Fire extinguishers
- HVAC: Office: roof top
- HVAC: Warehouse: ceiling hung gas heaters
- Construction Type: Steel frame, concrete footings, floors poured on concrete
- Roof Type: Steel deck supported by OWSJ, built up tar and gravel surface