Completed in 1979, this four building light industrial complex is the cornerstone of PBA’s portfolio. In terms of design and development, it was unique for its time and continues to be ageless in its class. This was one of PBA’s initial projects and remains one of the largest assets in PBA’s portfolio. The tenant base is a mix of office, industrial, and quasi-retail. Phillips Park is proud to have tenants who have been in the complex for over three decades, a testament to the quality of the building and PBA’s engaged property management team.
Phillips Park Property Details
- Address: 6120 2 Street SE
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Unreserved
- Ceiling Height: 16'
- Power: 100 amp
- Year Built: 1977-1978
- Type: 4 Building Complex Industrial Office/Warehouse
- Site Size: 10.25 acres
- Loading Dock: 10'x10
- Loading Drive-in: 10'x12'
- Fire Prevention: Fire hose cabinets
- HVAC: Office: Forced air furnace
- HVAC: Warehouse: Ceiling hung gas heaters
- Construction Type: Precast concrete, concrete block, anodized aluminum windows and doors, concrete block demising walls
- Roof Type: Flat tar and gravel