Built in 1998, Phillips Square is centrally located on Centre Street South between the major intersections of 58th Avenue and Glenmore Trail. It is well located within 300 meters of the Chinook Transit Station and a short drive from downtown.
The complex is composed of three buildings: two single story buildings and one two-story building. These flex-buildings are built with the distinct “Phillips” brick construction and allow for high ceilings which let the natural light permeate the spaces.
Phillips Square Property Details
- Address: 5960 Centre Street SE
- Total Building Sq. Ft.: 61,500
- Parking: 64 stalls
- Ceiling Height: Suite specific
- Year Built: 1998
- Type: 3 Building Complex
- Site Size: 3.93 acres
- Loading: Suite specific
- HVAC: Natural gas furnace forced air
- Construction Type: Foundation - concrete slab on gravel; concrete block walls - steel stud and drywall
- Roof Type: Built-up tar and gravel over rigid insultation and vapour barrier