Originally built in 1911 and called the Graphic Arts Building, this now modern and upgraded building was renovated in 2004. In 2005 it won the BOMA Historic Building of the Year and the Building of the Year Under 100,000 square feet. Steps away from the iconic Peace Bridge, the building has excellent access to the Eau Claire walkway, the YMCA, multiple restaurants and Prince’s Island Park.
A hidden gem among downtown office users, the suites have all been built out to an impressive standard. This is a distinctly identifiable building that will impress your clients and guests.
Joe Phillips Building Property Details
- Address: 101 6 Street SW
- Total Building Sq. Ft.: 26,917
- Floors: 2
- Parking: Reserved
- Power: 200 amp
- Year Built: 1911
- Type: 2 Storey Office w/ basement
- Site Size: 0.531 acres
- Fire Prevention: Automatic sprinkler system
- HVAC: Natural gas forced air
- Construction Type: Reinforced poured concrete foundation wall. Concrete slab on grade main and partial basement floors. Concrete topping laid over existing upper laminated timber deck on 2nd floor.
- Roof Type: Wood, gravel in asphalt, 26 guage prefinished galvanized iron flashing