Built in 1998, Phillips Centre is centrally located on Centre Street South between the major intersections of 58th Avenue and Glenmore Trail. It is well located within 300 meters of the Chinook Transit Station and a short drive from downtown.
The complex is composed of two buildings. These flex-buildings are built with the distinct “Phillips” brick construction and allow for high ceilings which let the natural light permeate the spaces.
Phillips Centre Property Details
- Address: 5905 Centre Street SW
- Total Building Sq. Ft.: 59,000
- Parking: 178 surface stalls/6 covered stalls
- Ceiling Height: Suite specific
- Year Built: 1998
- Type: 2 Building Complex
- Site Size: 2.64 acres
- HVAC: Natural gas furnace forced air
- Construction Type: Foundation - concrete slab on gravel; concrete block walls - steel stud and drywall
- Roof Type: Built-up tar and gravel over rigid insultation and vapour barrier